Annual User Group Conference
Fall 2020 - More info coming soon!
30th Annual Conference
This will certainly be a memorable event! We are going VIRTUAL! Due to the current health pandemic, we are working to plan this event so that we can still have the best possible user group. You won't want to miss it! Registration will open Summer 2020.
Stay tuned for more information!
Registration will open Summer 2020
- Delegate Registration - Free
- Each District that is a member of the Illinois Skyward User Group is entitled to one Free Registration at the Annual Fall Conference. This representative of the district will also have voting rights at the Annual Business Meeting to be held at the Conference.
- Not a member district? Click here to download the form and join today!
- Early Bird Registration - TBD
- Member Districts - $200 per attendee
- Non-Member Districts - $250 per attendee
- Single Day - $150
- Regular Registration - TBD
- Member Districts - $225 per attendee
- Non-Member Districts - $275 per attendee
- Single Day - $150
- Late Registration Dates - TBD
- Member Districts - $250 per attendee
- Non-Member Districts - $300 per attendee
- Single Day - $175
Please make checks payable to SKYWARD USER’S GROUP, NFP.
**Canceling Your Registration**
All requests to cancel a registration for the conference must be made by October 19, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m. After that date, no refunds will be issued. To cancel your registration, use your EventBrite registration or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT contact Skyward Offices.
Call for Presenters
We are looking for presenters for this year's conference. Do you have something that you would like to share at our conference to help other districts? Download the Application and send it in.
(Late presenter applications MAY be considered after August 1st)
Even though we are going virtual this year, we would still love to have Vendor participation. We expect to have even MORE attendees this year since there will be flexibility with the schedule and users don't have to travel. The annual conference draws a variety of participants in varying roles ranging from secretaries to teachers to superintendents from schools who run or are considering running the Skyward Student and or Business Management software. Typically there are approximately 600 participants representing upwards of 100 districts from throughout the State of Illinois.
Vendors are invited to purchase a sponsorship at the conference. A variety of packages are available.