Annual User Group Conference
29th Annual Conference
We are working to make this conference a very memorable event. You won't want to miss it! Registration will open in May.
The Skyward Illinois Steering Committee is pleased to present the 29th Annual Illinois Skyward User Group Conference at the Peoria Civic Center in Peoria on October 28th & 29th.
- Click on show other payment options before you place your order if you would like to pay by Check or Purchase Order.
- This Registration will serve as your invoice. If paying by PO or Check, please make a copy of this registration and submit it with your payment.
- Delegate Registration - Free
- Each District that is a member of the Illinois Skyward User Group is entitled to one Free Registration at the Annual Fall Conference. This representative of the district will also have voting rights at the Annual Business Meeting to be held at the Conference.
- Not a member district? Click here to download the form and join today!
- Early Bird Registration - Closes September 6, 2019
- Member Districts - $200 per attendee
- Non-Member Districts - $250 per attendee
- Single Day - $150
- Regular Registration - September 7, 2019 - October 11, 2019
- Member Districts - $225 per attendee
- Non-Member Districts - $275 per attendee
- Single Day - $150
- Late Registration Dates - October 12, 2019 - October 21, 2019
- Member Districts - $250 per attendee
- Non-Member Districts - $300 per attendee
- Single Day - $175
Please make checks payable to SKYWARD USER’S GROUP, NFP.
**Canceling Your Registration**
All requests to cancel a registration for the conference must be made by October 21, 2019 @ 6:00 p.m. After that date, no refunds will be issued. To cancel your registration use your EventBrite registration or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT contact Skyward Offices.
The annual conference draws a variety of participants in varying roles ranging from secretaries to teachers to superintendents from schools who run or are considering running the Skyward Student and or Business Management software. Typically there are approximately 600 participants representing upwards of 100 districts from throughout the State of Illinois.
Vendors are invited to purchase a sponsorship at the conference. A variety of packages are available.
Blocks of rooms have been reserved at special rates for our conference. This year we are partnering exclusively with the Pere Marquette/Courtyard by Marriott Hotel to provide lodging for the conference. The location and amenities make it an excellent location to stay while you attend the conference. Reservations can be made online by clicking here. Or call 1-800-410-9914 and mention that you will be attending the Skyward Conference. Rooms must be booked by 10/13 to receive the group rate.
IL User Group Video
Call for Presenters & Vendors
We are looking for presenters for this year's conference. Do you have something that you would like to share at our conference to help other districts? Download the Application and send it in.
(Late presenter applications MAY be considered after June 12th)